UNILABS SERVING PHARMA EXPERIENCE
Unilabs Serving Pharma has more than 30 years of experience working with pharma Industry.
We have been involved in more than 3000 studies in a vast number of therapeutic areas.
What we offer
We have been involved in a number of Clinical Trials, too numerous to list here (> 3000). Some examples include:
- Bioanalytical partner for the first registered European gene therapy drug
- Safety parameters, PK and PD in clinical study of respiratory drug
- Bioanalytical partner for orphan drug replacement enzyme study
- Validation of genotype assays for relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis
- Testing of immunogenicity directed towards viral vectors (AAV)
- Validation of analytical methods according to current regulatory guidelines
- Central laboratory services for clinical studies in dermatology studies
- Medical imaging supplier for clinical trial of Alzheimer´s disease
- Multiple clinical trials of arthrosis applying CR techniques
- Histopathology partner in study involving screening of prostate cancer
- Development and commercialisation partner of a Companion Diagnostic test, with more than 100.000 samples per year
- Management of global, customised logistics by end-to-end service model in centralised Companion Diagnostic (CDx) testing
- GLP, GCLP and GCP compliant and accredited under ISO 17025 or ISO 15189
- Customisation of every project – no matter the number of patients
Please contact us to discuss your specific project needs.
“Working with Unilabs always make me feel like “a big fish in a small pond”, nothing is too small to get their full attention.” CEO, Orphan Drug Company
“My experiences with Unilabs have been extremely positive. They’re very experienced so we tend to outsource our more difficult and higher profile compounds to them. They always provide an excellent service with high quality data generated in short timelines.” CRO Manager, Large Pharma
“I would like to say a special thank you to Unilabs who have provided fantastic Bioanalytical/TK support to the project especially when developing and validating the metabolite assays and the initial metabolite analysis – your dedication was much appreciated” DMPK Outsourcing Manager, European Large Pharma