With 550 Unilabs radiologists in 110 units across Europe, Unilabs performs and interprets more than 3.8 million examinations every year for a wide variety of healthcare professionals.
Our services give you easy access to modern medical imaging facilities and actionable reports that aid accurate diagnosis and treatment planning. The scale of our network guarantees access to the very best radiologists and helps to reduce reading times.
- State-of-art Radiology centres with central interpretations possible for uniform performance in clinical trials
- Our centers have Ultrasound, CR, CT, MR and/or mammography
- Unilabs are now implementing a group wide subspecialist reporting model where incoming cases are matched with the most relevant experts for each narrow diagnostic areas. This matching is done via our proprietary technology platform Optemis and enables a world-class subspecialist reporting service.
What we offer
- Regulatory consultancy in relation to method validation
- Management of centralised and de-centralised Companion Diagnostic (CDx) testing and global, customised logistics
- Customisation of your project – no matter the number of patients.
- Easy transfer of projects between our centres of excellence, with a wide service offerings, including immunoassays, molecular diagnostics, histopathology and flow cytometry
Examples of our experience– but are not limited to:
- Image-guided injections and tissue sampling
- Medical imaging partner in study involving screening of prostate cancer
- Medical imaging supplier for clinical trial of Alzheimer´s disease
- Several clinical trials conducted investigating lung cancer with CT
- Multiple clinical trials of arthrosis applying CR techniques
Medical imaging supplier for clinical trial of Alzheimer´s disease