Unilabs is a preferred Bioanalytical Laboratory Partner to the pharma industry in Flow Cytometry – and a leader in precision medicine testing for therapeutic drug monitoring.
We have a long track record with clinical samples and a broad range of experience in providing services within Flow Cytometry. With our state-of-the-art Flow Cytometry setup (BC Navios) we can assist you with various services.
- Our scientists and technicians are experienced with multi-color flow cytometry of various cell populations and subsets
- Method development, transfers, and validations
- Support to physicians and patients at the diagnostic stage, but also for the follow-up of patients after treatment
- Ability to characterize antigen expression, i.e. immunophenotyping, on a cell-by-cell basis on large populations of cells
- Diagnosis of hematopoietic disorders, CD34 counting for ASCT
- Support in questions related to onco-hematology in terms of technology and clinical experience
- Bronchoalveolar lavage, Duodenal tissue and Minimal Residual Disease measurement for AML/Multiple myeloma
- Thrombocyte activation studies for Thrombocytopenia
- Clinical studies (central lab): AML, MDS, Rheumatology
- Minimal Residual Disease measurement
State-of-the-art support in questions related to onco-hematology